Product Spotlight: Wells Countertop Induction Ranges
DRC Marketing Group proudly offers the Wells Countertop Induction Range line. Wells countertop induction ranges are designed to be a compact and powerful solution for any type of operation. Induction cooking means faster, hotter cooking with a cooler workspace and quicker cleanup. Compact design saves counter space and allows for maximum portability and efficiency.
Wells countertop induction ranges have a body and bottom plate constructed with a 16-gauge, type 304, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and use stainless steel fasteners. The units have steel legs with rubber feet which are adjustable by 1.5 inches (38 mm).
- Induction heating for extremely fast and powerful cooking at over 90% energy efficiency
- LED display and positive-off control for easy use
- Ceramic glass surface made by industry leading Schott Glass
- Pan detection means energy transmission is only present when a pot or pan is placed on the unit and power is adjusted to apply the correct amount for the size of the pot or pan
- Operates with pots and pans from a minimum diameter of 4.75 in. (120 mm)
- Induction allows for a safer workspace and fast cool down for easier cleaning.
- The temperature sensor allows the unit to adjust power based on ambient temperature to prevent overheating or damage to internal components
- Coil insulation features triple-layered industrial grade mica
- Fully sealed back panel for water resistance
- 3-layer cooling fan filter with anti-insect mesh to protect internal components
- These units come with a two 2 year warranty for parts and a one 1 year warranty for
DRC Marketing Group, Inc. is owned and operated by the predominant experts in the food industry equipment field. At DRC, we represent some of the finest foodservice manufacturers in the industry. We pride ourselves in the manufacturers we represent and provide skillful support to our partners and dealer network. For more information, visit www.drcmktg.com or call us at (877) 372-5866.